ABOUT SPEED EAGLE | WRITE A LETTER TO THE EDITORS | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | RSS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

TCP/IP Meat & gristle network problems.


My nose is running, a bit. If I were to somehow want to get my mind/body to clean up this mess, who would I email?
Is it nose@head.tim? Do I have my own top level domain? Am I master of my dominion or an island in the stream?
Perhaps it would be better to try nose@head.tim.com. You can have emails at subdomains can't you? How do I validate my internal networking? Don't tell me I have to use numbers like 128.1.1.1. The world has moved on from that. I have a feeling I somehow need to just direct this all at localhost ... where does the @ go?
How does robocop deal with this? Is that what all the numbers and stuff in his Heads Up Display are about?
Who would win out of Robocop or Terminator?
All bets are on the Terminator - he is way lethal. But Robocop has empathy and heart. And he can take a hell of a beating. But so can Terminator.
Especially the molten metal one. He could turn into the cop from T2 and it's cop vs cop ... a psychological thriller.
If the Terminator has a problem with any of his fleshy protuberences he just burns it off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment